SniperKing90100SniperKing90100

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gladiators Collab Gladiators Collab

Pretty good except for the music.

Good animations and fight scenes but I do have one complaint and it is the music it has been over used it would have been better if you had music that was a bit more hardcore for the action but don't get me wrong it's still good.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Haha Haaha Haaha *Sad Crying*

I've seen this whole seris and the first few use awesome humor and goes from humor to sadding love story that will make you cry no matter what. While I don't understand a word of the music it uses imagery to make out every thing and the story is so strong the that you will deeply get into it that without words you understand EVERYTHING! In short you'll love no matter what. Good Work

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Love them all but. . . . .

Why is this the only Link / Zelda Music Video you didn't use Queen? Still Good I'm just Curious.

HadoukenDude responds:

I wanted to try something different, but from Zelda's POV.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Very good Game! I just Like to make some suggestions.

One: The M-249 is an extremely powerful gun I would think this gun should have a price increase.

Two: Video Quality settings, Volumes Settings (Not just Music), "Re-Bind-Able" Controls (this is a must for left-handed gamers)

Three: The Hulking behemoths are interesting but more of a bother then a challenge mostly due to the fact that their game mechanics are confusing to learn, I would suggest some hit, tutorial, bio about the enemy to help with these encounters.

Four: While Arena Combat is Fun I would like to see some more areas to play in, maybe by reusing some of the areas in the story mode such as the party room which would be good for larger encounters or maybe something specific for the enemy's choice of weaponry (The unarmed and sword-users in a dojo or possibly a wrestling ring, et cetera).

Five: Some weapon skills become dwarfed after accessing others like these; Unarmed < Melee , Melee < Pistol , Pistol < Smg , Smg < Rifle; a way to resolve this would be to add rounds where they go back to using Unarmed, Melee (upgraded to a higher level) and possibly a warning on the next encounter.

Six: I am loving the customization so far but more options are always better, I would also like to say that there is no flavor text for any of the apparel and there is only one of those items that isn't black or red, maybe more options of yellow, white and possibly other colors of the spectrum that would compliment the ascetic.

Seven: This seems to be more of a bug or small problem then a suggestion but if a hire a someone with low endurance, enough so that said-person could not be equip light or medium armor but was hired wearing such armor.

Eight: Some more detail about someone I'm about to hire (Listed stats, Preferred weapon, clothing equipped).

I hope this has helped you in anyway shape or form if you find any spelling or grammar errors as well as anything else you don't like in this document then I apologize. Again this is a wonderful game.

-Doug

Krinkels responds:

Thanks for the extensive coverage, there are a few things on the list we want to incorporate, but we've gotta figure out where to put our effort for maximum benefit. Some small stuff would be increasing the cost of guns based on ammo, so the m249 would then naturally jump in cost (it is a bit low for its power). And I really would like to allow custom controls. It's something I'm looking into.

Skincraft Skincraft

Great, but here are some suggestions.

1. Zoom function on the 3d skin character so that people can have a better detail on color, and....well, detail.
2.Being able to edit the pre-made layering.
3. The main problem with all Minecraft skin creators (that I know of) do not have a tutorial for new people.

Really good keep up the good work.
-TheSnipinKing

The-Swain responds:

We have an indicator of how to create new layers, edit them, and manipulate the 3D model. Everything else is hopefully self-explanatory, unless you just mean general art tips. I do want to make a video tutorial on how I texture my skins and use the pre-mades only as a guideline.

Robo Rampage Robo Rampage

Very Fun

Great on those angery days. Reached 2939 ft. before dying.

{dj-N} Rain Preview {dj-N} Rain Preview

*Thoughts before listening to the song*
Myself: "Hmm...What an interesting song this could be!"
*Clicks Link*

-and that was the last I heard of my ear drums, but in all seriousness what little I did here (and more after I recovered) was fantastic!

Simple Country Riff Simple Country Riff

Good and simple.

Good and simple.

SO X-TREME2 SO X-TREME2

..... ok

It was ok, just not my kind of thing and also why is it listed in country why not metal or hard rock?

P.S. I might not like but I'm sure others will.

Colizo responds: