SniperKing90100SniperKing90100

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gladiators Collab Gladiators Collab

Pretty good except for the music.

Good animations and fight scenes but I do have one complaint and it is the music it has been over used it would have been better if you had music that was a bit more hardcore for the action but don't get me wrong it's still good.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Haha Haaha Haaha *Sad Crying*

I've seen this whole seris and the first few use awesome humor and goes from humor to sadding love story that will make you cry no matter what. While I don't understand a word of the music it uses imagery to make out every thing and the story is so strong the that you will deeply get into it that without words you understand EVERYTHING! In short you'll love no matter what. Good Work

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Love them all but. . . . .

Why is this the only Link / Zelda Music Video you didn't use Queen? Still Good I'm just Curious.

HadoukenDude responds:

I wanted to try something different, but from Zelda's POV.

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

Got to love portal.

Great dark humor and awsome puzzles the game itself is short and sweat
and I mean I love the dark humor it gives you a laugh and atmosphere. I am still alive. *crazy laugh*

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

The Begining

I was surfing the web some years ago when I came across this video when I watched it I was totally amazed and I looked where the Video came from and I found it's site..... NewGrounds from then on I've been surfing newgrounds and this is still my favorite video and I dream of the best power to be a time controling ninja! I have two words YOU RULE!

P.S. Great music too :D

Jess-The-Dragoon responds:

Thanx for the comments and watching the movie. I really appreciate it. :D

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

close!

as close as you can get to the real tankmen without being from the real Author

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

its.....

...sniff.....butiful :')

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

..... :O

Holy fucking shit on a pissing day with evil psycho basturds with knifes for dick and charged with a fuckton of lighting and shit naplame! That was the most fucked up video i've ever seen! That was scary as hell! Its like michel jackson want to murder me!

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

its a little unfair

mario is a non-character a person used so much and used by others A.K.A. bowser and peach and i always thought lugi was better........

Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Great! but one question.....

is this a ripoff of the one on youtube or put on both sites by the same guy?